Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 305




If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.
- Psalm 139:9-10








Lord Jesus,

Wherever we are, and whatever the circumstances of our lives, You are there for us, ready to guide us. You hold our lives cradled in Your hand.

I lift up Pastor Robert to You. I lift up his children. I lift up the people of the church. I don't know what others are suffering, what heartbreaks they endure, but I know that You do, Lord. 

You are able to hold Pastor Robert in Your hand. You are able to hold each and every one of Your people in Your hand. No matter where we lose ourselves, You will always find us.

Please comfort Your people Lord.
I ask this in Your name, Jesus,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment