Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 365




Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

-2 Corinthians 13:11











Lord Jesus,

I lift up Pastor Robert to You. Although this is the last day of the year of prayer, I ask You to bless Pastor Robert with the gift of prayers; the prayers of the saints. Please put the desire in people's hearts to continue praying for Pastor Robert. May the voices of Your people raise him up to You each day.

Also, Lord, I ask You to bless Pastor Robert with the gift of unity in the church. May the people of Calvary Chapel Tucson live in peace, be of one mind, and comfort each other. May we bear each other's burdens with grace and mercy, and most of all, love.

Bless all those who have prayed faithfully for Pastor Robert this past year. I ask You to grant them a deeper knowledge of You, Lord, and mark their hearts with Your love.  

And finally, Lord, I ask You to continue healing Robert's heart. His heart cannot be healed in one year, or in any measure of time, but only in measures of love. From one act of love to the next, both his own, and those of others towards him, can his heart be healed. 

These are the gifts I pray for.

I ask this in Your name, Jesus,

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment